Being a mom is one of the hardest, scariest, most fulfilling jobs I’ve ever had. Most of the time, I look at the lives I’ve created in amazement. Other times, I consider selling them on Facebook. It’s so easy to forget yourself when taking care of tiny humans. They get everything you have mentally, physically, and emotionally and self care goes out of the window. Here are 25 positive affirmations for the mom currently fighting to keep it together.
1. I am an awesome mom.
2. My kids are happy because of me.
3. I am beautiful.
4. They get that from their dad.
5. Leggings are indeed pants.
6. My kids are my legacy.
7. I will take care of myself.
8. I am more than just a mom.
9. I am strong.
10. I’m exactly where I need to be right now.
11. I’m blessed beyond measure.
12. My kids don’t need a perfect mom.
13. I created a life, I can do anything.
14. I choose to be happy.
15. I can do this.
16. I will get out more.
17. My children and I have a strong bond.
18. I am stronger than I think.
19. I am every bit of the mom my children need.
20. Today will be better than yesterday.
21. I will not focus on the little things.
22. I have everything that I need within me.
23. I will not feel guilty for taking care of me.
24. I am the glue that holds my family together.
25. God chose me to be a mom.
Whenever you’re not feeling the best, say a few of these out loud. I’m a firm believer in speaking things into existence. If you speak positivity over yourself, positive things will happen. Remember, you’re a badass mom and you’re more than enough.